How we will get you to relax at our SPA Venezia
You can rely on the professionalism and passion of our attentive staff, who know how to pamper your body and ease your mind with body wraps, regenerating baths and first-class massotherapy techniques, the outcome of our tradition.
Do you want to take care of your skin and let it shine, firm your body and take a few years off your face?
Hotel Terme Venezia will satisfy all your wishes, with face and body beauty treatments designed and tailored to give you a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
Our skilled staff will use all their experience in various massage techniques for distension and relaxation of the whole body.
Our pools will allow you to swim and enjoy the remineralizing benefits of thermal water thanks to hydromassage, many Whirpool circuits and chromo-therapy.
Our fitness room and our Private Park will let you keep fit and release tensions and stress through physical exercise.
An experience in our Thermal Steam Grotto (exclusive to Hotel Terme Venezia), created according to traditional Roman methods, is the ideal solution for eliminating toxins, purifying the body and restoring your psycho-physical balance.
Choose the best treatment for you:
• Ayurveda (55 min – €60): a relaxing massage with oils and essences to soothe, drain, tone and nourish the body.
• Pindasweda (55 min – €60): a treatment using hot packs (herbs and spices) patted on the body, with warming and cleansing properties.
• Shiatsu (55 min – €60): a manipulation technique performed with the hands for restoring the balance of energy, which has effects deep down and is beneficial for mental and muscle tension, especially in the lumbar and cervical area.
• Tibetan (55 min – €60): a series of oriental techniques, which thanks to the Tibetan bell, restore balance and harmonise any imbalances in energy points, guaranteeing renewed psycho-physical wellbeing, reducing stress and improving sleep.
• Hot Stone Therapy (55 min – €60): a technique that involves fire and heat, using lava stones to restore the chakra balance and eliminate negative vibrations in the body.
• Water healing in the Thermal pool (25 min – €40): with the beneficial effect of thermal water and pampered by the arms of our staff, deep relaxation can be achieved that eliminates physical tensions and allows physical and psychosomatic self-healing.
• Sensorial Thermal bath with ozone (25 min – €22): the effect of the thermal bath is a complete multi-sensory experience thanks to aromatherapy with fragrant essences.
• Children’s massage (12 min – €20): a gentle relaxing massage for the very young.
Body beauty treatments:
• Peeling with Dead Sea Salts: a natural exfoliating scrub that eliminates water retention and reduces the thickening of the skin.
• Peeling and Anti-oxidant Treatment with Cocoa (55 min – €65): a body treatment based on packs of hot chocolate, cocoa beans and cocoa cream to boost your mood by nourishing the body.
• Peristaltic pressure therapy (40 min – €35): a wave of pressure is provided, with a special appliance to remove the liquids that stagnate in the subcutaneous interstitial areas and to encourage lymphatic circulation.
• Delicate facial cleansing (55 min – €55): an exfoliating treatment for the face that purifies the skin deep down and promotes the natural renewal of cells.
• Thermal facial cleansing (25 min – €35): a clay mask followed by a relaxing massage for smooth and shiny skin.
• Age-Prevent multivitamin treatment (55 min – €55): intensive care for the face with vitamins A, C1 and hyaluronic acid.
• Eye ritual (30 min – €50): a treatment that acts on the signs of aging and expression lines, smoothing them and attenuating them.
Medical and aesthetic:
• Specialised Medical Care (€70) the opportunity to talk with an Aesthetic Medicine specialist, hyaluronic acid fillers and biolifting.
• Hyaluronic acid fillers (€350);
• Biolifting with hyaluronic acid (€250).
Additional Wellness services available:
• Depilation total body (€45);
• Full depilation legs and groin (€40);
• Depilation armpits and groin (€30);
• Manicure with nail polish Zoya (€30);
• Professional pedicure with nail polish Zoya (€30);
• Hairdressing Service: haircare including cutting, blow-drying and dyeing.
Short cycles of thermal mud and inhalations are available.
SPA kit hire (bathrobe, slippers and towel for the pool) is included in the price.